Welcome to Community Education
Please note, the Community Education and Campus Relations Office will be closed on Monday, May 20.
ALL REGULAR SWIM PROGRAMS WILL GO AHEAD AS REGULARLY SCHEDULED.
We are pleased to offer a variety of educational and recreational programs aimed at enhancing the personal and professional development of all members of the community. Each year approximately 3,000 people participate in non-credit public courses, contract training opportunities, professional development certificate programs and health and wellness programs.
For more information on our professional development certificate programs and other personal enrichment courses, please see a course listing below, or, for a more detailed listing you can view the attached:
If you would like to speak with someone directly about any of our program offerings, please contact us.
Community Education and College Relations
Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Corner Brook, NL A2H 5G4
QUICK GLANCE: Courses available during Winter 2013:
- Leadership and motivation, April 12
- My Leadership Role, May 14
Fee: $295 per module. Schedule: 9 am - 4 pm
Human Resource Development
- HR Succession Planning, May 6
- Employee Retention Strategies, May 7
- Developing a Human Resource Plan, May 16
Fee: $395 per module. Schedule: 9 am - 4 pm
Masters Certificate in Project Management
- Opening, September 9, 2013
- Project Planning & Control, Sept. 16-18
- Team Communications, Sept. 30-Oct 1
- Project Quality, Oct. 7-8
- Project Cost Management, Oct. 28-29
- Procurement & Contracting, Nov. 12-13
- Managing Project Risk, Nov. 25-26
- Gaps, Dec. 9-10
- Final Exam & Project Simulation, Dec. 16-17
Fee: $7950 + HST
Adobe Photoshop CS5.5
4 Thursdays, April 11-May 2, 6:30-9:30 pm, Fee: $125
FOR BABY BOOMERS:
Saturday, June 1, 10 am - 3 pm, Fee: $55